Pages

It all started here...

It all started here...

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Birthday Celebration

To celebrate my qualification to enjoy senior lunches at the local senior center, my family really helped me celebrate my birthday this year.

Vicky treated us to a wonderful steak dinner at the Pinnacle Peak in San Dimas. I guess I was too hungry and forgot to take pictures of the food. For the unsuspecting customers wearing neck ties, Pinnacle Peak will promptly cut off their neck gears and hang them around the restaurant for display.


My birthday on the Lunar Calendar falls on the 9th day of the 9th month, which is the Chinese "Chung Yeung" festival, a day to remember our ancestors. It was most appropriate to pay tribute to mom and dad who gave me my life and a loving family. I decided to celebrate my birthday with my family on this day which was three days before my birthday on the western calendar this year. Thank you, mom and dad!











After Rose Hills, we had a great time enjoying a delicious dinner of roasted suckling pig and seafood 
         at the Lincoln Seafood Restaurant.













                    On the actual day, the three of us had a wonderful prime rib dinner at Black Angus.





Beautiful orchids from Rev. and Mrs. Luke Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment