Pages

It all started here...

It all started here...

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

ICN to TPE on Asiana Business

ICN to TPE on Asiana Business -- Airbus 330 (4/10/2013)

The line for first and business to board was very long so when we got on the plane and saw this empty cabin we were kind of shocked. I suppose many people were in that line because of their Star Alliance status instead of actually flying in those classes. I think there were five of us in this cabin on this flight.





Last picture taken in Korea. I was told by the FA that I cannot take pictures while taking off and landing. The last time I was told not to take pictures on the plane was more than 40 years ago when we were flying from HK to Taiwan for government security issues. I have always been able to shoot with my camera at airports, runways, planes, etc.  with no problems. Either the FA had nothing better to do or the conflict between north and south Korea was so intense that caused this problem, I don't know. Left a pretty bad taste in my mouth! BTW, they also told the passengers to throw away their water bottles before boarding the plane and this flight wasn't even bound for the US! Plus there was no additional checking on bottles anywhere from there to Taiwan. Strange!

Anyway, lunch time!



By the time we reached TPE, it was around 12:30pm. What a trip! It took us three flights with two stops from LAX to TPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment