Pages

It all started here...

It all started here...

Saturday, March 7, 2020

A Blank Day at Sea

2019 Transatlantic Cruise on MSC
Day 6 MSC Divina - At Sea -- November 11, 2019

This will be a short one. I don't remember why I did not take pictures of things we did or places we were at while sailing at sea. Probably just because nothing much happened on this day or I was just too lazy to take out my cell phone. Sea days = lazy days. My notes for that day was blank.







Ice cream menu

Shakes and ice cream were not included in our drink package.

Lunch salad

Chicken Caesar Salad

Some kind of fish.
Oh, I did not even take pictures of the menu!

Enjoying lunch at the main restaurant.




Appetizer at dinner.



Prime rib!
This must have been another Elegant Night.

Baked Alaska

Some kind of pudding?


"Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously."    -- 2 Corinthians 9:6

No comments:

Post a Comment